Our services are designed to:
- Improve profits by reducing shrinkage
Because in an average convenience store or grocery store, a 35% to 37% reduction in shrinkage can lead to a doubling of profits
. Our combination of services gives store owners one of the keys they need to reduce shrinkage. Read more: Convenience store profits
... Grocery store profits
Provide you with accurate, verifiable inventories
- Financial inventory: A full, physical count of your inventory which reports the value of the merchandise in your store by category and store section. We use the industry-standard NACS categories or will pick-up your own categories. We can provide audit trails for each section we count, allowing the store representative to verify the accuracy of randomly selected counts.
Financial inventories are useful for:
- Checking for inventory errors and shrinkage - you can compare the value of the financial inventory to the values in your perpetual inventory system and take the appropriate action.
- Providing an unbiased inventory value that is published in an annual report or used as part of an accounting audit or review for the IRS.
- Merchandise value and quantity-on-hand information for transfer-of-ownership, tax, or insurance purposes.
- Sku inventories: A full sku-scan of your entire inventory. This involves a data-exchange with your store's IT representative. We can use the standard UPC or your custom barcode to provide you with SKU-level data about observed price, quantity on-hand, and product descriptions. You can use a sku inventory as your annual physical inventory.
- Pharmaceutical Inventory: A special type of sku inventory designed specifically for hospital and other pharmacies which integrades the widely used NDC numbers.
- Cycle counting: A regular count of fast-moving and/or high-value merchandise in stores or warehouses.
- Inventory Verification: A simple procedure for validating the quantity on-hand for each SKU. The process is driven by printed inventory reports from your perpetual inventory system.
- Asset inventories: Tagging and recording a list of all assets over a specified dollar value. The asset tag will have a barcode and asset number.
- Cash audit: Supervised review of the amount of cash in the cash register and safe.
- Buy-Sell inventories: A financial or sku inventory used to determine the value of inventory on-hand as the final step in the sale of a business. AccuTrak can represent either the buyer or seller.
Interested in one or more of these services? Request a free quote for our services.